Thursday, November 17, 2011

SharePoint Administrator For Hire

I currently have time on my calendar to do some remote training, SharePoint administration, create some custom SharePoint lists, libraries, list forms or consulting tasks focused on existing SharePoint deployments or perhaps a migration or pre-planning deployment of SharePoint 2010.

Please contact me [you can find contact information in my profile] for more information and rates.

Please don't expect the average IT or developer guy. I'm a SharePoint professional from a different perspective. Actually, I come from the other side of the desk having more in common with end users and their problems, than IT departments and developers who have more on their minds than just SharePoint. But more on that later as I get more information out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment